What you can do?
1. follow WUC social Media
2. Subscribe to the WUC’s newsletter you can subscribe here!
3. Read reports, press releases, etc.
1. Write letters to your local officials or call on local/national governments to pass relevant legislation.
2. Write letters to companies who are linked Uyghur forced labour.
3. Use #Hashtags on social media posts about the Uyghur issue.
List of Hashtags you can use:
#Uyghur, #FreeUyghurs, #CloseTheCamps, #NoRightsNoGames, #StillNoInfo, #UyghurPulse, #FreeIlhamTohti, #UyghurHumanRights, #EastTurkistan, #FreeGulshanAbbas #UyghurForcedLabour, #FreeUyghurScholars, #MeTooUyghur, #FreeRahilaDawut, etc.
4. Contact the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and urge them to provide humanitarian aid to Uyghur Refugees and Asylum Seekers.
5. If you are a Professor in a University, an independent researcher or scholar with a PHD, a PHD student, or a PHD candidate please sign the Statement by Concerned Scholars on China’s Mass Detention of Turkic Minorities or tell your professor about this initiative.
Support Uyghur Initiatives!
1. Sign Letters/Petitions
2. Join Demonstrations
Learn About Uyghur Culture!
1. Uyghur Food
2. Literature, Visual arts
3. Music, Dance
4. Kleidung, Arts crafts