The World Uyghur Congress has released its newsletter covering the month of June concerning our activities as well as the most prevalent issues concerning the Uyghur community in East Turkistan and elsewhere.The newsletter looks at a number of developing stories coming out of the region and updates on the activities of the World Uyghur Congress, including:
- Uyghur Tribunal Launched to Probe Accusations of Genocide
- WUC Campaigns to End Uyghur Forced Labour
- WUC’s Advocacy in the European Union
- Disney Remake of Mulan Criticized over Filming in East Turkistan
- WUC Calls for Beijing 2022 Olympics to be Reconsidered in Light of Uyghur Genocide
- WUC Raises Uyghur Crisis at the 45th Session of the UN Human Rights Council
Also included in the newsletter are our recent and upcoming advocacy activities in Europe and elsewhere as well as other Uyghur-related news stories. Read the newsletter here.