The World Uyghur Congress has released its newsletter covering the month of May concerning our activities as well as the most prevalent issues concerning the Uyghur community in East Turkistan and elsewhere. The newsletter looks at a number of developing stories coming out of the region and updates on the activities of the World Uyghur Congress, including:
- Hearings on the Uyghur Genocide in National Parliaments
- WUC Attends Protest and Press Conference in the Hague
- UN High-Level Virtual Event on the Situation of Uyghurs and other Turkic Peoples in the Uyghur Region
- Voices of Uyghur camp survivors: A Conversation with Gulbahar Jalilova
- WUC Releases its 2020 Annual Report
Also included in the newsletter are our recent and upcoming advocacy activities in Europe and elsewhere as well as other Uyghur-related news stories. Read the newsletter here.