The World Uyghur Congress has released its newsletter covering the month of June concerning our activities as well as the most prevalent issues concerning the Uyghur community in East Turkistan and elsewhere.The newsletter looks at a number of developing stories coming out of the region and updates on the activities of the World Uyghur Congress, including:
- New Report Provides Evidence that the CCP May Be Committing Genocide Against Uyghurs
- WUC Calls for Solidarity on the 31st Anniversary of the Tiananmen Square Massacre
- WUC Applauds the Passing of the Uyghur Human Rights Policy Act
- WUC Highlights Uyghur Victims on the International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- WUC Highlights the Plight of Uyghur Refugees and Asylum Seekers on World Refugee Day
Also included in the newsletter are our recent and upcoming advocacy activities in Europe and elsewhere as well as other Uyghur-related news stories. Read the newsletter here.