The World Uyghur Congress has released its newsletter covering the month of December concerning our activities as well as the most prevalent issues concerning the Uyghur community in East Turkistan and elsewhere. The newsletter looks at a number of developing stories coming out of the region and updates on the activities of the World Uyghur Congress, including:
- International Human Rights Day
- Leaked Documents Highlight Scale and Scope of Uyghur Repression
- EU Adopts Global Human Rights Sanctions Regime
- WUC Expresses Concerns Over New Evidence of Forced Labour
- Open Letter to Apple Over Complicity in China’s Human Rights Violations
Also included in the newsletter are our recent and upcoming advocacy activities in Europe and elsewhere as well as other Uyghur-related news stories. Read the newsletter here.