The World Uyghur Congress has released its newsletter covering the month of March concerning our activities as well as the most prevalent issues concerning the Uyghur community in East Turkistan and elsewhere. The newsletter looks at a number of developing stories coming out of the region and updates on the activities of the World Uyghur Congress, including:
- First Independent Report Finds China’s Actions against Uyghurs in Breach of Genocide Convention
- Sanctions by EU, US, UK, and Canada Spark Aggressive Retaliatory Countermeasures from China
- New Reports Shed Light on China’s Forced Labour Transfers of Uyghurs
- On International Women’s Day, Female Activists Called Upon International Community to Speak Out on Uyghur Women’s Rights
- WUC Delivers Statements during 46th United Nations Human Rights Council
Also included in the newsletter are our recent and upcoming advocacy activities in Europe and elsewhere as well as other Uyghur-related news stories. Read the newsletter here.